Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Word of the Day: Hashtags

It may be because I don't use them, but seeing these random #s show up all the time in blogs, facebook, or other media sources is kind of annoying. Like peanut butter on the roof of your mouth. It's there. Can't get it off for a while. But once you finally get it off, you take another bite (or go back to the same site) and it's there again. Fuck.

It's mostly annoying when people tag multiple things in the same sentence. Seriously. Make a clicky for your friends. If you want some random dood coming across your tweet when he searches for #OmgzThisBovineIsCute, you better have something to say about it. Otherwise, udder disappointment.

If any of you use hashtags, a bear will maul your aunt.

1 comment:

  1. Up until I read the last sentence, I was going to inform you that, should you use hashtags, I was going to stab you in the forehead. But, I guess your last sentence took care of that for me.

    Also, good use of "udder".

    ReplyDelete