Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jurassic Park on Pandora

So I decided to take a small adventure away from my normal Pandora stations that I listen to at work and try something a bit different. Movie soundtracks. What movie should I base this station on? Well, I wasn't really sure what Pandora was going to give me, but I put in Jurassic Park.

My favourite movie from 1993, with a lively score by John Williams.

The station has taken me on an journey back through the 1990s and early 2000s, revisting such great soundtracks as Back to the Future, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings. A few strange ones came in, like Harry Potter, but luckly there is the dislike button. Not that it's a bad track, but not what I want on my selection of movie scores.

Unfortunately, it did take almost 2 hours before I heard Jurassic Park at all. Thanks for making me wait, Pandora.

I want to go home and rewatch that and the second one. The second one was great, as far as sequals go.

Okay, I ran out of things to say.

2 comments:

  1. There is a final fantasty station. I haven't looked for Chrono Trigger, but I know Don has listened to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. If I can ever turn off my dubstep station I'll check out CT...

    ReplyDelete