Friday, June 17, 2011

Y R U no post?

So I haven't been posting for a while. I'm going to try to get better with this.

You may see some craziness going on, like new gadgets, text fonts that are out of wack, or random pictures popping up.

i.e:
Nativity in meat form.

I'm still trying to play around here in this blog, and have a more structured, fluid one for my races and training. Pretty much, this one may have more excitement :)

I still have things to figure out, like what the fuck is a 'jump break' that I can insert? How do I make tabs like in other blogs? What are labels? I'll just figure them out here.

If you have a cool idea to have in one of my blogs, let me know. Or don't.

Eat it.


I just inserted a jump break. Let's see what it did...

;aldfkvjha'g

3 comments:

  1. I think a jump break is something that stops the display of the blog at that point, until you click on it, at which point it shows the whole thing.

    But I'm mainly just kinda making that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds logical. I'll have to test it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would like to eat it, but only if you disassemble the meat nativity first. I mean, I am all for eating meat, and the irony of making a jewish baby out of pork products, but I can't actually eat a nativity until it's fully disassembled. So, please pass the bacon.

    ReplyDelete